Thursday 13 March 2014

Planning: Inspiration

In order for me to get started on the magazine I decided to look at some existing magazine cover, contents and double spread pages that fall in the same genre as mine. I wanted to familiarize myself with everything a fashion magazine contains and is about, as this will help me understand my audience and what they expect from a fashion magazine. My magazine as mentioned earlier is about  a guideline on casual wear from what to wear to work and at college and furthermore for women between the age of 16-30. As, the casual wear worn by the women now a days do not belong to my culture and adopted by a foreign culture I felt that it was necessary for me to have some ideas and get inspired by already existing magazines. This will help me to learn the codes and conventions and would help me make decision during the construction of the magazine keeping these in mind. 

Below are collages on the cover, contents and double spread pages:

Cover Pages

Contents Page

Double Spread


No comments:

Post a Comment