Wednesday 26 March 2014

Planning: Graphics and Typography

The graphics and topography will not be vivid because the pictures will be astounding as I want the model to out stand the typography and graphics. The typography and graphics will be simple and elegant and making sure that the model catches the attention of the audience and that the typography and graphics do not over throw the photographs.

 I am now going to further describe in detail the type typography I am going to be using.

The masthead of my magazine will be bold. I am going to use a Serif font hat's because in my
research on similar magazines I came across some mastheads that used a Serif fonts. I don't want to use any Calligraphic fonts as I don't want the masthead to be merged into the background also during my research I did not came across any mastheads that used Calligraphic fonts which means I have made the right decision to
use a serif font.


The main cover lines and cover lines of my magazine will use the sanserif and calligraphic fonts because from my point of view if keep using the same font throughout it will make magazine look monotonous and really boring.
The same will be for the text on the contents page.



I plan on not using any effects on the text until and unless it requires me to if I face problem when it comes to the readability of the text.

Pugs, puffs and strips are essential in every magazine. I will be using them to
highlight any special offers.

For the main body text of the cover story I will be using a variety of fonts and color schemes which do not contradict the anchoring images I am going to use. The main body text size will be according to the length of cover story content and the rest will be adjusted according to my layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment