Thursday 24 October 2013

Preliminary Task (Mockups)


 Using the codes and conventions of a magazine that I learned through my research. I have come up with the mockup of the cover page and the contents page. Which will direct when constructing the magazine.

This is a basic mock up of how my magazine cover page will look like, where and how the masthead, tagline, issue date, pug, cover lines, main cover lines, buzz word and bar code will be placed. My aim being to catch the eye of the audience and tempt them to open the magazine. This is the reason I have tried to fulfill  the basic requirements of a cover page but on the other hand I have tried to make the cover not look congested.
Cover Page


I have made the mock up for the contents page this way because it will be easier for the audience to navigate through it. That is why I have put a separate section for the features and regulars.



Content Page

No comments:

Post a Comment