Thursday 3 April 2014

Construction: The Shoot 1 (Cover Page and Double Spread Page)

The photo shoot for my magazine was an overall good experience. I was able to achieve the desired results as my model Soha was very dedicated so was I. Due to which we were able to complete our shot within a time span of 4 hours including getting the model ready and the breaks included. The weather was good. I did the shoot between the time 1-5 pm. However, we could not shoot between the time span of 1-2 pm as the sunlight is harsh and at the top of our heads so I used this time to get the model ready. In the end I was able to get the desired photographs and was happy with the outcome. My hard work actually paid of in the end. One of the lessons I learned was how planning everything before hand from the clothes to the make up to the hair style makes everything easier and that is the reason I did not had to worry about anything else but the task at hand which was taking photographs.



No comments:

Post a Comment