Thursday 21 November 2013

Preliminary Task:(Mockup Overlay For Final Selection)

As I made a mockup for my magazine previously I placed the main image on the mockup. Below are the are the results.



This is how I decided to  place the the photographs I have taken for the main image on the mock up of the magazine cover page. This is an example of how the photographs for the main image will look like. This will help me decide which is the best fit for the cover page. From the mock up overlays I will decide the final image I will use for the cover page.

Below is the selected final image for my magazine.


I have chosen this mock up overlay because the model has a stronger eye contact with the camera and perfectly fits on the cover page and the cover lines wont look congested on the cover page as they will come on the sides of the cover page and wont overlap with the model as compared to the rest of the images as there is more room on the sides. As compared to the rest of the photographs the hairstyle of the model is perfect and has a way better posture as compared to the rest of the photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment