Wednesday 13 November 2013

Preliminary Task: (Photography)

So finally after learning about the various angles and shots essential to take photographs. When previously researching for magazines as for my inspiration, I noticed magazines usually have mid shots, mid close ups and mid long shot and close ups. Its very rare that we see a full shot on a magazine cover page. I also kept in mind the type of clothes worn by the students in school. Keeping all this in mind I took my photographs. Below are some selected photographs from a total of 25 photographs I took for the cover and contents page. I also took additional photographs of shoes, bags and accessories to use them on the contents page.

COVER PAGE


 Mid Long Shot

Long Shot

Mid Long Shot

Mid  Long Shot
Long Shot

Mid Long Shot

CONTENTS PAGE

Mid Shot

Mid Long Shot

Mid Long Shot

Long Shot

Mid Long Shot

CONTENTS PAGE ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS







No comments:

Post a Comment